Friday, August 24, 2007

back to O... or Orgasms

Hmm where was I. Oh yea pussy... so he slid his fingers inside the lips of my pussy and teased me lightly rubbing them back and forth. I kept kissing him hard until he pulled his lips from mine and said, "little horny are we?" sept he said in that horny dirty raspy voice and I swear I almost came right there on the spot!

I rolled him over onto his back and straddled his waist, this is MY game I run the show! Lol. I reached behind my ass and undid his pants and pulled them off his ass. He started to squirm underneath me and I pushed lightly on his hips to stop him. He reached up and pulled my shirt over my head and cupped my still covered breasts in his hands. I took my hands (still behind my back) and slid them down his cock and he bucked his hips behind me.

I lay down onto of him and slid off my pants, I got back up and straddled him again but this time with my wet lips right over his cock. He made a light gasping noise and began to rock his hips underneath me. I leaned down and kissed his neck lightly and whispered in his ear "a little excited are we?" he moaned loudly and pulled my hair bringing my mouth to his and kissing me hard.

I raised my hips and slid them back down, making his cock perfectly aligned to slip into me. He bucked his hips and just the head of his cock slid into me; he lowered his hips again and slid back into me. He repeated this several times until he had gained the upper hand and I was almost begging him to fuck me.

He rolled over on top of me and slid his cock inside of me and started thrusting and pounding into me. I was so horny and it was so great it only took about 5 minutes for my body to start tensing and tightening with orgasm. IT WAS AMAZING. We went on for another half an hour, him thrusting and pounding into me and me having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

He finally came and collapsed on top of me, when he fell on top of me he whispered in my ear "your welcome". We lie there for about a half an hour and talked about random things before I let him put his cloths back on and leave. It was great:)

No comments: