Monday, August 20, 2007

getting to know me

Well my name is Sam, and I'm a slut! ("Hi Sam") My life is pretty much one big mess. I have a "friend with benefits" who is in love with me, an internet "lover" and several men that I sleep with. Yea-great right!? NO!!! I am so messed up! The worst part about it you ask? I have no one to tell. That is where you come in! I need somewhere to vent... you get juicy detail... everyone wins right? I like to hope! So on with the show! Hope to hear your comments :) The friend, we'll call him S, we dated for a while and I freaked, (only sleeping with one man?!) it scared me. But alas I still want to be with him. So which do I want more? S, or sex with many.... many people. The lover? He’ll be J. We click; he gets me more then anyone else, at least sexually. He always knows just what to say to me, he can make me cum with out touching myself with one sentence. J is amazing. the other boys, well we will get to them when they come (no pun intended). i like it this way i don't really think i want it to change.

2 comments:

Shasta Gibson said...

Welcome to the blogosphere my friend!

Hey, since you're in Toronto, do you wanna come to my party in October?? Details on my blog at the top of the sidebar :D

Anyway, I am interested to read about your dastardly deeds :P Being a total slut-whore myself!

XOXO
Shasta

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the welcome:P good to know someone other then J is reading this.
I saw the event on your page and have been thinking long and hard about that one. I'm still not quite sure about the identity thing :P. But know that i am thinking about it and will have an answer for you soon :).